Back for it’s second year, the London Landmarks Half Marathon is a closed road, central London run and is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and the City of Westminster. It’s not your average race! From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners get to explore the capital on a route like no other!
The race starts on Pall Mall, finishes by Downing Street and has fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
Join #TeamBuildAfrica and 13,000 runners for one of the UK’s most iconic city run and fight poverty with the power of your feet!
Registration fee: £35
Minimum sponsorship: £500
By joining #TeamBuildAfrica you will receive continued support to help you smash your £400 fundraising target, and sent your very own high performance running vest along with iron on letters. We will have a cheer point on the day to give you that extra boost!
What your fundraising could do:
- £40 could provide 22 girls with emergency “Dignity Kits” that include sanitary towels, underwear and soap
- £50 could provide classroom with well-built desks that include seats
- £80 could pay for four parents to attend a Parent Support group
- £100 could provide resources for a whole classroom
- £263 could cover the renovation and repair costs of a school water tank
- £531 could provide Resources Management training for a School Board of Management
Our Events team at Build Africa are here to support you all the way and answer any questions you may have. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Runners must be aged 17 or older to take part in LLHM2019
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
No, places cannot be transferred or deferred.
***Please not that My254connect is not associated to any events featured.